SAE Institute Bucharest it's looking to improve its educational offer for Animation and Game Design courses. If you feel that you meet the requirements of lecturers positions then please send us your CV and portfolio to our address: email@example.com
• Two to three years in the Character Animator;
• Experience with Zbrush, Adobe Photohsop;
• Biped and quadruped knowledge of anatomy;
• Know how to make a low and high character Polly; an inexperienced person who can learn the others how to make a realistic character;
• Supervision the progress, provide feedback weekly, motivate and evaluate student work;
• To organize and to develope study material inherent to the material taught and to contribute to annual curriculum of Animation and Game Design course;
• Submit a portfolio
Program: 3 hours / week
The chosen candidate will have to teach students during the current group and to coordinate his activities with SAE staff.
Salary is negotiable depending on the requirements of accomplishment and experience in the field.
• Experience with modelling using 3D Studio Max/Maya.
• Experience with creating character animation in 3D Studio Max.
• Think creatively and have a passion for Animation
•Clearly understand the principles of animation.
•Keen eye for clear silhouette, strong poses, pleasing motion, and entertaining performances.
• is a clear communicator and offers feedback constantly.
• Basic knowledge of game engines and generating content for those (optimizing content, importing/exporting assets, FBX, Unity)
• Proficient in Adobe Suite (Particularly After Effects and Premiere)
Demo reel showing 3D modelling is a must for consideration.